The Rise of the Master System Integrator (MSI) has begun.
Top 5 Reasons to choose an MSI over an OEM for your Next Project :
- Invest in Solutions, Dont Buy Products – A MSI doesnt own any products. They are more Interested in Engineering Tailor Made Solutions that fit the requirement rather than having any vested Interest in Selling Products unlike OEMs.
- Dont be Fooled with “Open & Non Proprietary Technology” – A System Installed by a MSI can be Serviced Openly in the Market. However the systems installed by an OEM despite being marketed as “Open and Non Proprietary ” can only be Serviced by that OEM.
- Be Free to Choose who you give the AMC to – MSIs are more service Oriented. They are willing to go the extra mile in ensuring Customer Retention during Services as they always have the fear of being replaced if they are not performing. With OEMs, you will have to Live with that decision and have absolutely no option but to write off your Investment in case of poor services or disputes since their systems are locked for services. For a Customer, its always good to keep your options open.
- Data is the New Oil – The New Breed of MSIs are like the Data Architects of a Building. Using Artificial Intelligence and IoT, they are capable of providing Services that help customers reduce operational & energy costs.
- Making True Integration Happen -The true DNA of a MSI is to be an “Integrator”. Unlike OEMs whose Scope of work normally doesn’t go beyond the products they manufacture, MSIs dont have that Limitation and can thus Integrate everything on the Network!
Gone are the days when Customers believed that OEMs were the right choice for Executing their Projects. We are Secutech. We are India`s Largest MSI for ELV Systems.