Frost & Sullivan’s Technology Innovation of the Year Award is presented to a company that has carried out new research resulting in development of an innovative technology that has or is expected to bring significant contributions to the industry in terms of adoption, change, and competitive standing. This Award recognizes the quality and depth of a company’s research and development program as well as its vision and risk-taking ability that enabled such an endeavor.
Frost & Sullivan has more than 1,500 analysts, strategists, visionaries, and growth consultants, covering more than 300 industry segments and 1,000 technologies across 80 countries. Every year, we, at Frost & Sullivan, track more than 250,000 companies to identify best practices and excellence across a variety of facets, ranging from strategies on growth and competitiveness to customer satisfaction and technology innovation. The research process utilized to determine best practices in the industry involves collecting information through extensive primary research with industry experts, market participants, end users, and other value chain players.
Key Reasons why we won the Award
- Secutech Automation (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a Master Systems Integrator (MSI) and is completely brand agnostic.
- Its adoption of Middleware Technology enables seamless communication between various building systems and allows data to be channelized in a structured format to third-party applications
- Secutech Automation has been highly successful in implementing third-party applications in the core Building Management System (BMS). These applications include Predictive Analytics, Facility Management, Energy Analytics, etc.
- It has implemented one of the truly innovative open architecture multi-brand solutions and has offered most services on Software as a service (SaaS) Cloud with capability to integrate third-party Building Automation Systems
- It has delivered a unique solution to integrate applications like IT network alarms, voice over internet protocol (VoIP), digital signage, meeting room management, enterprise resource planning (ERP) etc